Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Whole30 Challenge

 Cavegirlbyliz, aka, Coach Liz, is hosting a Whole30 Paleo Challenge... click here to check out her blog, or, read the Challenge details below!

__________________________________________________________________________

JUST DO IT!

Isn’t that what we hear all the time?

 Let’s just stop saying to ourselves:  ”let me learn a little more”, ‘let me just get threw the next week”, “I’m afraid”, “what about the cream in my coffee”, “I can’t live without cheese” or “when the kids go to school, then I can focus on me”.
 
Come on people, we all know that “there’s no time like the present”.

Wouldn’t you like to start feeling better, looking better and getting healthier RIGHT NOW!

It would be shocking to me if someone said to me “No, Cave Girl, I don’t want to feel good, look or be healthy”.

Am I right?

In a couple days, I will be posting more on a 30 Day Challenge to “MAKE THE CHANGE”.

As a community, let’s do this together and use each other as support to get through your first 30 days of changing your Style of Eating for Life.
 
I am asking for 30 Days, that’s it…..but, it may be just be the 30 Days that CHANGED your life.

Stay tuned!  xoxox

- Liz Getz


No comments:

Post a Comment