Wednesday, November 7, 2012

More Thanks

I wanted to give a big thank you to Diana Gompper, owner of Head Over Heels Salon and member of CFL.

I was the lucky recipient of a beautiful gift basket full of hair products, nail polishes, lotions and other various, beautiful girly things.

I have to make a few confessions here:
Confession #1: (this is actually more of a statement) I see Diana every 6 weeks for what is by far, the best haircuts I have ever had.  I was not blessed with thick, gorgeous hair.  I have thin, brown stick straight hair.  But in Diana's hands, she works some miracles.  Her staff is so friendly and nice.  They now cut my 3 year old and 5 year old's hair also.  They treat them like princesses and smile as they sprint around the salon like wild monkeys.  My advice: Break up with your old stylists and go here!

Confession #2:  I love hair products and used every bottle in the basket as soon as I got home from the comp.  They are amazing.  I will buy them when I run out (which might be next week. I use liberal amounts).

Confession #3:  My 5 year old lost a tooth the night of the comp and I put one of the nail polishes under her pillow.  It was red and sparkly and I told her it was filled with fairy dust.  (Thanks Diana!)  She can't read so our secret is safe here.

Thanks again Diana and staff!!!
Marnie Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment