Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cave Kat


The 90 Day Paleo Challenge was an add on to Paleo for us.

We actually started Paleo at our previous box in May of 2011.

What started out as a 30 day personal challenge never ended.

Luckily enough I have a wonderful husband who is an excellent cook.

Although we started off following the Everyday Paleo meal plan we were able to add elements of one into another.

As more and more time goes by, we are able to figure out how to make food choices outside of the home.

I have been stalled in my weight loss for 3 months now but my clothes continue to fit better.

Since May I have gone from a size 18 pant to a 12, an XL shirt to a L.

Paleo and Crossfit work together.

It also helps to marry a great cook.

We encourage all who have made it past 90 days to keep it up!!

It gets easier and easier!

3 comments: